Sunday, July 15, 2012

Grace......

I hope to reach other women of God that are striving to have a personal relationship with Christ. As I study and grow in the Lord I want to share it will all of you! I hope and pray that I can help and motivate other Christians or bring the lost to know my awesome God. 


I love free stuff! Like samples at Sam's on a Saturday morning. Every aisle you go down they have free sausage cooking up or cracker spread... I love it! So I started pondering what is free that I have been given? God's grace! It is completely free. Even though Christ had to give his life for me on the cross, I had to give nothing for this gift. How awesome is it that the Lord ALL MIGHTY have given little ole sinful me a gift of grace? It is pretty awesome.
Romans 3:23 tells us that we all fall short of the glory of God. I know that I do not deserve even a minute fraction of anything that Christ would give me, and yet despite all of my ugly sin and imperfections Christ was sent to die for me! Wow. I am speechless at how much I love my Lord and Savior and yet I fall everyday and he still loves me and desires me to serve him! I pray I can do better at loving and serving my God. I pray that this burning desire to serve him stay within me. I pray that I can be his witness..... 




Anne Lotz- The Christian life is motivated , not by a list of do's and don't's but by the gracious outpouring of God's love blessing. 









1 comment: